Learn and develop key skills over a four-week program that will enhance and develop true potential to create impactful change. Each week will explore a leadership skill that can then be applied to community engagement.
- Week 1 = Observing the world around us
- Week 2 = Listening and communication
- Week 3 = Self awareness
- Week 4 = Team work
There are 4 series scheduled with varying dates, please choose the appropriate option when booking your program.
- Series 1 – 7, 14, 21, 28 October from 4:00 to 5:00pm
- Series 2 – 8, 15, 22, 29 October from 4:00 to 5:00pm
- Series 3 – 4, 11, 18, 25 November 2020 from 4:00 to 5:00pm
- Series 4 – 5, 12, 19, 26 November 2020 from 4:00 to 5:00pm
Note: Program can be offered during school hours by request.
Upon registering for this program, you will receive an email within 24 hours providing you with login details to our online platform where you will access the program each week.
A cardboard virtual reality viewer will be posted to you where you will then have the option of watching the assigned 360 videos either on a computer or via the virtual reality cardboard viewer using a mobile phone.
Note: To use Cardboard VR viewers with an iPhone, you will need to have iOS 9 or higher.